Home > News
The so-called edging is a stone processing technology that grinds one or more edges of a board into a geometric shape. Commonly used edging in stone processing: chess piece edge,French chess piece edge, French edge, large round edge, 1/4 round edge, double knot edge, begonia edge, concave round edge (crescent edge), beveled edge, groove edge Chicken mouth edge, double 1/4 round edge, duck beak edge, see light edge, hypotenuse + see light edge.Various titles are shown in the following table:
1. Wool: Irregularly shaped stones separated directly from the mine.
2. Blocks: Stones made from wool and processed with a six-sided gauge for processing decorative stone.
3. Stone: Raw stone processed from wool with certain specifications and used in construction.
4, wool board: a circular saw, sand saw or frame saw cut out of a certain thickness, the surface without any treatment of the board.
5, rough surface plate: the surface is flat and rough with more regular processing marks.
6, chopping axe plate: rough surface processed with axe.
7. Hammered plate: rough surface plate processed with flower hammer.
9. Burning and adding water to flush the plate: a plate that is first burned with fire and then impacted with water.
10. Water punched sheet: The sheet processed with water impact, the surface of the sheet impacted by water is distributed with small holes and pits, and the natural color of the stone is basically presented.
11, machine planing plate: rough surface processed by machine planing method.
12. Fine-faced plate: a plate with a smooth surface.
13. Mirror plate: a plate with a smooth surface and a mirror gloss.
14, matte plate: the surface is smooth and smooth, the light is very low.
15, antique stone: matte surface plate hit with a series of stone grinding brush, some antique stone burned first, and then polished to matt with a series of abrasive brush.
16. Sheet: Sheet with thickness less than 15mm.
17. Thick plate: plate with thickness greater than 15mm.
18. Ordinary plate: square or rectangular plate.
19. Shaped plates: non-square or non-rectangular plates.
20, natural surface plate: the surface hit with a hoe or hammer into a mountain table.
21. Litchi noodle sheet: a sheet made by hitting a surface with a hammer shaped like a litchi bark.
22. Longan face plate: Staggered on the stone surface with a flat-shaped hammer to form a plate like a longan skin.
23. Blind stone: A sheet with uneven surface on the blind channel.
24. Machine-cut sheet: The sheet with stripes on the surface is cut with a machine.
25. Mushroom noodle plate: The surface is hammered with a chisel and a hammer to form a plate that is undulating.
26. Pineapple noodle sheet: a sheet with a surface like pineapple skin.
27. Edging board: One side of the board is ground into a geometric shape.
28. Countertop: A board used as a countertop during decoration.
29. Stair step board: The board used as stair step in decoration.
30. Sandblasting board: Emery is used as auxiliary material, and the stone surface is sprayed into a matte board under a certain pressure.
31. Carving plate: a plate with various patterns carved on the surface of the stone.
32. Slotting: dents of a certain depth and width are made on the board.
33. Chicken beak: Open a 5 * 5mm L-shaped notch on the edge of the board.
34. Bottom-off: The process of cutting off a certain angle from the long (or wide) side of the plate on the bottom surface in the thickness direction.
35. Skim surface: the process of cutting the long (or wide) side of the sheet from an angle on the upper surface in the thickness direction.
36. Small round edge: 1/4 round edge with R less than 10mm.
37. Large round edge: 1/4 round edge with R greater than 10mm.
38. Small hypotenuse: hypotenuse with an oblique length less than 14mm.
39. Large hypotenuse: hypotenuse with an oblique length greater than 14mm.
40. Haishang edge: It consists of two small vertical edges and a round edge with less than 1/4 in the middle.
41, see light edge: two adjacent edges are polished above 80 degrees.
42. French side: It is a combination of a small straight side and a 1/4 round side.
43. Chess edge: semicircular edge.
44. French chess piece edge: It is a combination of a small straight edge and 1/2 round edge.
45. Two-stage French edge: It is composed of two small straight edges and 1/2 round edge in the middle. Or a combination of two French sides.
46. Two-level chess piece edge: A semi-circular edge is formed by connecting two 1/4 circular edges.
47. Duckbill edge: The edge that looks like a duckbill.
48, light body column: column surface without other processing column.
49. Conical column: The prime lines on the surface of the column extend into intersecting columns.
50. Cylinder: The prime lines on the surface of the column are parallel columns.
51. Elliptical column: an elliptical column in cross section.
52. Spindle body column: a cross-section shaped like a spindle.
53, Roman column: a column with a Roman groove on the surface.
54. Plum flower column: a plum flower-shaped column in cross section.
55. Button post: a cross-sectioned post.
56. Multi-colored column: a column made by bonding a variety of stone materials.
57. Pillar head (pillar top): installed on the uppermost part of the pillar.
58. Pillar waist: Installed on the waist of the pillar.
59. Pillar base: The part installed at the bottom of the pillar.
60. Handle: a small cylinder installed on the door and functioning as a sliding door.
61. Square pillars, rectangular pillars in cross section.
62. Arc plate: a curved plate with a certain radius and arc length, which can be combined to form a cylinder, ellipse or other cylinder.
63. Straight lines: straight lines of flowers.
64. Curved line: The curve of the curve is the flower line of the curve.
65. Flat straight flower line: The decorative surface is flat straight flower line.
66. Step straight flower line: The decorative surface is the straight flower line of the step.
67. Arc straight flower: straight flower with cross section in arc shape.
68. Composite upright fancy thread: The upright fancy thread composed of multiple arcs or steps.
69. Ceiling line: The ceiling line installed at the Qitianshed location.
70. Waistline: Installed on the waist of the wall
71. Foot line: Flower line installed in the same place.
72. Corner line: a line used at the corner of a wall or a pillar buckle.
73. Door cover line: installed at the doorway to form the line of the door arch.
74. Handrail line: The line used as a handrail.
75. Railing lines: Lines used as railings.
76. Eaves line: the line installed at the eaves.
77. Window cover: installed at the window to form the window arch line.
Contact: Richard Xiong
Add: Renfu industrial zone, shuitou town, fujian, China